Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Torture - I mean TRIVIA

This post is inspired by my bro-in-law! My last trivia question drove him insane because he couldn't stop thinking about it. I think that's hilarious. I asked him if he wanted me to do some more and he said, "If you want to torture me." And you know how I love torture. ;)

So...tonight we had a guest (if you could call him that) for dinner. In the past we have tried to invite members of our new ward over so we could meet new people. Well this guy wasn't exactly invited. He just showed up!!! Uninvited!!! (good thing he doesn't read blogs!)
Anyways, today was such a beautiful day! The sun was shining, the wind was slightly blowing and so during dinner we even opened the sliding glass door...Paul also caught the bread on fire so we needed to let the smoke out - but it was still a be-utiful day!!! Then HE showed up!!!!
For those of you who know me know that I talk with my hands. Well, when I start talking my hands go up and I can get quite animated. I'm sure I would be pretty funny if I were video taped without sound! Anyways, this guest brought out the animation!! Let me tell you!!

We made Aaron's two favorite foods tonight - Spaghetti and Watermelon (there were other things - but those weren't his FAVORITE) and this guy ate right out of the bowl. Oh man!! My dad HATED that when I was growing up! I guess this guy did NOT learn manners where he comes from!!!
WHO CAME TO DINNER?

I HATE FLIES!!! - (good job Mom)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say it is a cat, or a fly.
Mom

Ryan said...

Twice now my answer has been taken...and it's not cat.