Monday, June 30, 2008

FaMiLy...

Isn't it about..........TIME!!!

This has been one CRAZY weekend!!! On Friday afternoon I - just me - headed down to Visalia to help my sister launch or crazy good purse business!!! If you want to know all about these crazy cool purses - just email me!!!! So - I spent the night in Visalia - played games on Saturday - beat Ryan AND Pat...and drove home - just to get back in the car and drive an hour further north to wedding reception.

But FIRST - To have a GREAT PARTY - you need....


GOOD FRIENDS!

GOOD FOOD!!

GREAT PRODUCTS!!

LOTS OF SMILES!!! AND FUN!!! - or Ryan!

AND THEN.......

My father's side of the family has never been the family that we see very often. Half of them I don't ever remember meeting. But, come to find out a few of them live in Sacramento and Antelope, Ca - which is just a little over an hour from where I live!!! My Dad's Cousin's Son - Pat got married this past week and my parents and I attended his reception. Then on Sunday night we ALL drove back up for a family dinner! It was so fun to meet and re-meet so many wonderful family members!!! It was fun to see all the things we all had in common. For example - Pat, the groom, and I both love Barbershop Harmony Music!!! He used so sing in a chorus just like I did!!! SO FUN!!!

The family gets together every Fast Sunday - and I'm excited to be apart of the family again!!


Cousin Pat (the groom) and Dad! Good Lookin' Men!!
Mom with the Bride and Groom - Pat and Kristen!
Cousin Lynn!
Uncle Bob!
Pat and Cousin Carrie! She is a HOOT!!
Cousin Cheryl's husband - "Bishop" and Aunt Barbara
Kristen (the bride), Cousin Cheryl, and Cousin Criag
Sweet Tanner!
Look at the boys fighting with swords!! Holy Moly!!!!
Aaron's was in HEAVEN!!!

Beautiful 18-year-old Amanda!!
We all just talked and "hung out!"

GOOD WEEKEND!!!

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I am so glad that you guys had fun! That is awesome! The pics of the kids on the "Some Days" blog are precious! Hope you have a good week! We are headed out tomorrow! Love ya!

Love Always,
Kris