He did it! He completed his swim lessons! This mama couldn't be more proud!!!! He did really well last week and then this past Tuesday he cried about half of the time while he was in the "big pool." Wednesday he cried the ENTIRE time. It broke my heart!!! On Thursday I told him that we would go out for an ice cream cone after - IF he didn't cry. I sat with him on his towel until it was time to make a "choo-choo train" over to the big pool. He started to cry. But he didn't cry once he got to the big pool!!! They let the parents be by the pool, instead of outside the fence, because it was the last day of swim lessons. My little Starfish had a smile on his face the entire time!!!
My little Starfish and his teacher!!
She's asking him if he wants his ice cream!!! lol!
She knows he's coming... uh oh! When she asks him if he's ready...he always says, "No!" lol!
Mom just came in the gate and....BIG SMILE!!!! For the REST of the time!!!!
Touching the bottom of the pool!! Wahoo!!
more kick, kick, kick!!!
Beginning the Starfish Pass!!!
Heading back over to the small pool. AKA "HEAVEN" for Him!!
Treasure!!! He grabs it with his toes so he doesn't have to put his face in the water!!
Getting out of the pool for the last time....until next year!
6 comments:
Yeah Aaron! He looks like such a big boy! Congrats!
Way to go Mom and Aaron! It's hard to watch, but worth it in the end. Aaron's smiles are absolutely adorable! Next year he'll be even more confident.
Yeah for Aaron!! He did it! I love his smile too...he looks so grown up. Good job to both of you!
Hello,
You don't know me. I just stumbled across your blog by clicking next blog at the top, that can end up a scary thing and I generally don't do that. But this time I felt to do it. I must say that the first time I saw your blog I figured you must be religious, so I returned a few more times to see if I could figure out which religion you were. You "looked" Mormon. Anywho, after searching older posts of yours, I found out that I was right! So from a member up in PEI Canada, hello! I just wanted to let you know that your light emanates from you so well that a complete stranger knew you were a member. You can delete my post now. I just didn't have any other way to let you know this. I am new to the blogging world and am sure that there is another way to let you know this without posting it here, but anyway. Have a great day!
Good job Aaron! Such a big boy. Ryan says "He's a fishy now like me." Ryan is taken with swimming pools and not fountains. HAHA!! That's exciting!
~Krista
YEA! Congratulations, Aaron!
Sorry I've been slacking lately. I loved all those pictures. It reminds me of another time, and another place. One of VERY hot summers, and rather too-warm springs. One with Swimming pools in every backyard, and sprinklers galore for the front yards. *sigh* Enjoy! And when some of that good chlorine water gets swallowed up your nose, think of me, k? ;) LOVES! ~Lisa
Post a Comment