Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HARD WORKING MAN

My BIG Man and my little Man laid 2.000 lbs of sod on Saturday. Our backyard has been unusable and an eyesore since we moved in!! Our landlords promised us some backyard action but we have not seen any yet! So, we took it into our own hands (and pockets) and got some grass!! Yeah grass! Next to come...a garden! Wish us luck!


All ready to help!
Look at my men! Working hard!!
Aaron's favorite part - The HOSE + WATER = Good time!!
Using the grass!!! (and the water table)
Say "Grass-y"...?
Back to the hose!!
That's is what I call a SMILE!!
One tired, exhausted, sore, burned-out, HAPPY MAN!!!

2 comments:

Lawrensons said...

Nice looking backyard, its a good size too! I am envious of your house. Can't wait for mine!-- Misty

Lisa said...

Whoa! Beautiful. I just hope you can get your "Pockets" back. Inform them you're taking it out of next month's rent. eee. Good luck!

Grass is so much nicer than dirt. And good luck with your garden.