Hello World!
Ashlyn Kay and Aaron here!!! We are so proud of our Daddy!!!
Ashlyn Kay and Aaron here!!! We are so proud of our Daddy!!!
Daddy is the newest Professor at University of Phoenix!
We are so proud of you Dad and all your hard work! We know that you are going to be a great teacher. You teach us new things every day!!
Aaron: Yeah Dad! I hope you get to teach how to build really cool things with legos!!! I can't wait until I get to go to school. Do we get to build with legos in school?
Ashlyn: You'll be a terrific teacher. You can take some of my books and read them to your students because I love it when you read to me! I know they'll love it when you read to them!!
Dad all ready for school...His first day of training...seems like so long ago!
But Daddy - Don't worry! While you're gone we'll take care of Mommy and make sure she's busy!!!
We'll make sure that she has messes to keep her mind off of you being gone!
I'll make sure I clean Aaron's ears for him!
We'll make sure we keep smiles on our faces for Mommy!
And we'll make sure we play in the water...
... I mean - make sure your grass gets watered!!!
We love you Daddy! You are our hero!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations Paul! That's awesome! Good luck in your new endeavor! By they way, when are you going to DisneyLand? Maybe we'll be there at the same time.
I love the picture of Ashlyn and Aaron on the floor together! :) No question, Paul is one hard working man. I hope that everything goes well as he's away from home more.
Congratulations, Paul!
. . . but I must have missed out on something. Are you moving again?
This is very cute! Congrats Paul- you will make a fantastic teacher!
LISA -
No we will NOT be moving. University of Phoenix's are all over the United States...it's one of those expensive ways to get your degree FAST!!!
Post a Comment