Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We Planted A....

PATCH!!!

When I say "we" I mean Paul!! We have wanted to plant a garden for a while - but instead we have planted a Pumpkin Patch!!! How fun!!! We (again - Paul) had to plant it close to our "patch" of grass (ha ha) so that when we are on our vacay - it can still be watered!! Wish us luck!!

Our PATCH on June 14th!
Can't you see the seeds itchin' to grow?
This will be our "BEFORE" picture...

And then this morning when I went to check on my pumpkins (when I say "my" - I mean "our" - this is what I saw!!!


Little leaves sprouting up!!

My (our) little pumpkin patch starting to grow!!!


Isn't this the sweetest thing you ever saw?!!!



I betcha can't wait to see what our "patch" looks like in a few months!!! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is really cool! It will be exciting for you and the kids to watch it grow!

I sent you a text tonight- thanks so much for stopping by! Ollie couldn't stop playing with the baseball toy, and Elliott never took off his cape! It was really sweet of you, and it means a lot! it was so nice to see everyone!

Hope you have fun this weekend!

Ttyl!

Love Always,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Ok - we'll have to trade some corn for a pumpkin!
Julie C.
P.S. Thanks for the loan of the great baby stuff for Melissa