Monday, June 9, 2008

My Baby...

is no Baby anymore!!!

My baby left me tonight. Well, I guess I left him. I walked away! He asked me to stay. It broke my heart! He followed me, I didn't turn around. He was surrounded by strangers. He didn't know anyone. I saw him looking for me. Searching for me. I made sure he didn't see me. He would have cried if he saw me. I would have cried. I almost cried! I will get through this! Aaron will get through this! It's normal right? Nobody ever died at swim lessons. Right?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its ok. I know how tough it is. When I leave for girls' camp Nathan always ends up throwing a fit and I wish that there was some way I could take him with me.

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is really cool that you put him in swim lessons. So is it one that you don't have to be with him? What a big boy! How fun!

The Drinkwater Family said...

I loved swimming lessons when I was little. He'll get used to it and enjoy it!

Lisa said...

Wow! You go! I'm not that brave. Yet. I've got 2 1/2 months 'til my oldest starts Kindergarten.
Wait. That's not so far away. I better get brave real fast!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Your right, none has probably ever died from swimming lessons... but I did once think I was drowning.

I presumed I was drowning once in water I could touch bottom in. To explain, I took swimming lessons for years at the outdoor pool in Aylmer. There was a painted line in the pool that declared the "DEEP END"... 6 feet. The instructor guided us to jump in on the "deeper side" of the line. I immediately followed direction and FREAKED OUT apon entering the water. "Help, help, I'm drowning and can't swim". My mother was motified. "Put your feet down", the instructor kept telling me. Crazy, yes, nuts I wasn't. The instructor had to jump in after me. She held me in place and had me put my feet down. I COULD TOUCH... with my head above water. The line was drawn prematurely to advise of "deepening water". I haven't gotten pass this and still wear water rings in the bath tub (HEHEHE).... kidding of course.

Feel free to pop by and leave a comment on my blog.

I LOVE comments!!!