Thursday, May 29, 2008

POST 101

Hello All! Ashlyn Kay here!
I just wanted to help celebrate my Mom's 100th post that she blogged yesterday! Yeah Mom! And to celebrate I let her take me and my older brother Aaron to the park! Aren't we just the best? So, congratulations Mom you couldn't have done it without....us! So congratulations to us!

Mom, because you have worked so hard on our "family history" I would like to remind you of some of the great posts from the past! So, in case you missed them, our top five posts include:



*we love this post because every time you read it (especially when you read it to someone else) you laugh so hard - you cry! We love that!
#2.
A Tribute to President Hinckley
*we know how much you loved President Hinckley!
#3.
Breakfast Dishes
*this is because everyone should know where bad days come from!
#4.
Our Recent Visitor
*we loved this because I think we were the only who "got it."
#5.
Dance, Dance, Dance
*we loved how much fun you had remembering the "old days."

Me again - come along to the park!

What are YOU looking at?

Oh! Me? Hello! Going up...

And coming back down...

And then back up!!

Do I look cute or what?
Swings!
Swings!!
SWINGS!!

And now for our Grand Finale - this is how you go down a slide....
First - sit on said slide...
Next - get rid of binky!...
Then - put hands in hair and let hair fly - weeeee...
Lastly - turn over before end of slide so you don't "slide off"...
Get up and go again!
That's all folks! Bu-bye! Bu-bye now!!


See you in the movies!!!
- or in another 100 posts!!!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This was cute! Yeah 100!

Lisa said...

Cute pics! I especially like the one of Ashlyn sliding down the slide with hair flying. That was great.