Friday, June 6, 2008

Some days...

You know some days are just plain hard. It doesn't matter what you do, who you talk to, how you try to make things better - they're just plain hard!! Have you ever thought that maybe a few days a Sitter's house may be actually great for the kids. They are always good for other people! Am I really making a difference? Do I have the skills to do what they need me to do? All the questions, the doubts.
But then there are days that remind me that I can do it, I can do it well and I can do it alone...while he is at work. I wish that the days could happen just around the house...but I never was a homebody. I love to plan, get out, and experience. But something new for us...plan, get out, experience - FOR FREE!!! We even brought a picnic lunch - FROM HOME!!!


First - The Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield, Ca. A FREE tour!!! The kids and the parents loved it! It was fun, it was FREE and you can taste anything you like! How cool is that. And then we ate our picnic lunch on some picnic benches outside in the breezy shade! Way cool!
And then since Discovery Kingdom was only 10 minutes from there we decided to have fun there for a few hours. Hello? Free! We have already used our passes a few times - so well worth the investment!! Aaron and Ash absolutely love this place! I still LOVE Disneyland - but here - there is a lot to offer me little ones! Don't worry I'm going to visit Mickey in October! I can't stay away!


Ash and Aaron love to see the Dolphins!

What does a Dolphin say?
Up close and personal!
Where did you go?
Oh! There you are!

Getting ready for the Dolphin Show!!

Here's come Aaron's favorite friend! The Walrus!!

I love being with my family!!
Aaron all ready to let loose on the HUGE jungle-gym!!

And then he ran through the water feature!!! ALL SOAKED!! Next time we'll bring extra clothes!!! Maybe swim-suits!


Ashy - eating popcorn - and hanging out!!
Rides, Rides, and more Kiddie Rides!!
Spinning to fast!!!
Getting ready for another show! SHOUKA!! The Killer Whale!
Oooooo....

Ahhhhhh.....
We were close!
Aaron loves the shows!!
Good times!
Family Times!!

MY FAMILY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a really fun day. I remember going to the Jelly Belly factory with my family.... that was the day that I stopped eating jelly beans. lol.