Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Growth...

We're supposed to grow. We are supposed to have experiences that challenge us and so that we can grow. Right? I think that's what I have been taught. Leaving a comfort zone causes growth. Taking a risk causes growth. In my case, nerves, increased heart rate, sweat, anxiety, quizziness - better cause growth! That's why were here, right?

To grow.




If it wasn't paiful it wouldn't be worth it - right?




Have you grown today?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. We are here to grow. That's why Heavenly Father wants us to have a family. I learned a long time ago that it reveals our weaknesses so we can work on them. When I was your age raising you, I thought that I was there to help you. But my weaknesses kept getting in the way of being the best parent. But it has been almost 42 years since I started and I can truly say I would make a much better Mon now. If life were easy it wouldn't be so hard. Despite all my weaknesses I always loved you with all my heart. And I wanted the best for you but I learned to be a better parent in layers. I am still learning and working and hopefully improving. But always remember, I'll always love you no matter what. You're an awesome Mom! Keep doing what your are doing. Luv, Mom xoxoxo

Cristy said...

Thanks Mom!! When I saw that "grandma garrett" - I thought for a second that Grandma Garrett was sending me a comment from heaven!!