Friday, June 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn...


For many of you out there August 2nd is a highly anticipated day. Those of you who are Vampire Lovers like me, you can't wait for the release of Stephenie Myer's newest book in the Twilight Series: Breaking Dawn. Here is the new Cover Art for the new book.
The white queen, to me, represents Bella. So...she should most likely be gettin' bitten' from her man...wahoo! A friend recently said that if Bella turns into a Vampire that is the worst thing that could happen! What? Hello? Fiction!! I'm am going to be hollerin' "Bite. Bite. Bite." The red pawn in the background...whom my cousin Lisa so intelligently theorized...would be Jacob. Hmmm....
This past week at mutual two of my beehives had their own hypotheses. My jaw literally fell on the table as they were speaking. What ideas!! They think that Bella will be the kind of Vampire who can turn other vampires back into humans!! Think about it! She can't stand the sight or smell of blood! And no vampires have any power over her!! Well...Jasper can calm her but her mind can't be touched! Wouldn't that be cool? But...can she turn herself? Interesting! hmmm...
I guess we'll have to wait! A painful, long, idea-infested? Wait!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm on book 3. you girls have some great ideas. m

Lisa said...

hmm. interesting. I, too wonder what her special "talent" or gift will be.

Anonymous said...

i love the books they are sooo.... amazing. Actually I've read the entire series (All three books AND the EXTRAS online) 3 entire times. Love em love em love em love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't seem to imagine what Bella's special power will be.... hmmmmm. I just like to stay out of thinking about what her power could be because once I get going I definately will get going.

Lawrensons said...

Very interesting ideas. Its gonna be tons of fun to read. Have you read the first chapter yet? I took Lisa's idea and me and Brooklyn went to Barnes & Noble and read it. So much fun! -- Misty

kelly said...

Wow, good theories. I am also cheering, "Bite, Bite, Bite!" That would be awesome if that was her special thing. My birthday is August 7th, so, perfect timing!

Kirsten said...

I don't know if you will read this or not but I love this post! I too am so, so excited for this book to come out! I can't wait. If you haven't, YOU HAVE GOT TO READ THE HOST. It is just as good. Ammon read it in three days flat...trust me on this one...

Lance and Celeste said...

I cannot wait August 2nd isn't coming fast enough, I'm so torn between the two The last chapter of the third book really made me emotional for a few days, so I don't know who to choose.