Sunday, March 2, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hi there! It's me, Ashlyn! I have an announcement! Mommy wanted to tell you and Daddy wanted to tell you and even Aaron wanted to tell you...but NO!
I GET TO TELL YOU MY WONDERFUL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
I AM WALKING!! As of yesterday, Saturday March 1st. I am a walker...well today I did crawl a bit because it is what I do best...but yesterday I walked! I took 3 steps and then 4 steps and then 8 steps and then I, me - all by myself, walked to Dad who was ACROSS THE ROOM! I know I know...I'll let you get you calm down because you are soooo excited. But you know what? Mom is too! I thought she was going to 'lose it' if you know what I mean because she was sooooo happy! But, she's just excited for me! I think the thing she is most excited about is being able to put me in the same 'church-tights' twice! NO MORE DIRTY KNEES!!!!
Love you all! Happy Sunday!

Standing..

Getting ready - I see what I want...
and we're walking...
okay, I walked dad, give it to me...
hello? give it to me now...
almost there...
I got it!...
and I'm off!...
ahhhh....!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Ashlyn! :)

Ryan said...

Congratulations Ashlyn, we were rooting for you.
P.S.
Please let your mom know that I left a comment.

Kirsten said...

Yeah!!!! I loved how you captured the whole thing...she looks older already. Funny how that is once they get up on two legs, they seemed to grow up overnight. Congratulations, and good luck with all the new doors of mischief that get opened with walker and climber!! ;)

..Kris Naven.. said...

Go Ashlyn! Go Ashlyn! Yeah Baby Girl! We Love You! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Now you REALLY won't stop running around! ;) How much fun, though!