Today my hubby is 32 years old!!! 32!!! I am married to a 32 year-old!!! Wow! That's a little weird! But weird or not, I love him! I love you Paul. I loved you 10 years ago and I love you today! Thank you for being 32!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Paul as a little baby...
Just starting to walk...
My little Superman!
Kindergarten Cheese!
Too much snow! But so much fun!
The Family in Hawaii!
13!!!
Eagle Scout at 13!!!
Soccer throughout High School! Bullard...booooo!
"Somehow they called me on a mission..."
"when I had grown a foot or too..."
"they thought somehow I would be ready, to teach and preach and slave like missionaries do..."
Feb. 14, 1997 - nope, not our wedding - you'll have to wait 2 1/2 YEARS!!!





6 comments:
Hey guys! Happy birthday Paul! I happened to blog hopping for a minute and found you! How's it going?
Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you had a great day. Dinner and cake...what could be better than that? I loved seeing all the old pictures, too fun.
Yeah! Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you had fun! Sorry for all the craziness! And Cristy, this is the cutest blog ever! How did you get all those old pics on there? Love it! And I cannot beleive how much Aaron looks like Paul when Paul was little...that is amazing! Thanks again, and I wish we would have had a little more time to chat! And the cake was delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Love Always,
Kris
What a fun post! :) It looks like Paul had a good birthday!
Eagle scout at 13?! What an overachiever, that's awesome!
Great pictures, Cristy. Happy Birthday, Paul1
Post a Comment