Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All For a Good Cause....Right?

My Niece, Brooklynn and I have been growing our hair out for the past...let's see...almost 2 years! A little girl that went to her school and I think her ward also, got really sick and lost her hair. So, when she decided to grow her hair and donate it to Locks of Love I told her I would do it too! So...here it goes!!! Or I SHOULD say...there it goes!!


Here is my hair - really long!


Here we are all ready to go! And a little nervous!

There goes Brooklynn's hair...
and she's holding her ponytail! THICK HAIR!
There goes my hair...and what you have all been waiting for....

ME holding my hair!!!
Between the two of us we got 23 inches of hairs cut! ;) She got 10 and I got 13!!!!!






5 comments:

Audrey said...

That's awesome! I've always wanted to do that but my hair is so thin there would be fourteen strands of 10" hair. Let's see the new do!

Anonymous said...

Crismelis-I love your new do. We had so much fun with you guys this week-end celebrating Easter and your Birthday. We always hate to see you go.

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is so cool, and I am so glad that I got to see your hair today! Thanks so much again for the cake and the presents, I appreciate it so much! That is once again so awesome that you and Brooklyn went and did that! What a wonderful thing! Love ya girl!

Love Always,
Kris

Unknown said...

Okay, I want to see pictures of the new haircut! I can't believe you had 13 inches to cut off. Craziness! :)

Lisa said...

That is so neat. And what a great gift. That's a lot of hair, there! Good job.