Tuesday, March 18, 2008

...and then SIGH....*ahhhh*

It's better than....First LAUGH...and then CRY!!!

Wow! My life seems to be one huge emotional roller coaster for the past few weeks. The last "hill" we've had to climb seems to be a little less steep than we anticipated. This morning at 10am our home, that we are RENTING, was supposed to be sold at a public auction. NO, we didn't try to buy it and no we are not looking to buy.
So, the son-in-law of the owners has been talking to Paul for the past week, and I guess the owners got a 14 day extension for the auction...so...what that means for us...is that as long as some paper work can be sent to them, in the Philippines, and returned within the 14 days, WE WILL GET TO STAY IN OUR HOME!!!! YEEHAW!!!!
I'm praying READ HARD that everything works out! But every thing has so far....knock on wood...we are still blessed!!!!!!!!!! Let's hear it for miracles!!!

Me, Dad and Kelli (When life was more simple - for me...)

My handsome daddy now!

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I am so glad that everything has worked out for you! What's that song..."Miracles happen once in a while if you believe!" Lol! I love you and like I have said before I am here for you whenever you need me! Love you!

Love Always,
Kris

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear the good news! Hopefully the news will continue to be good... Like you said the other day, things will work out as they should.

Lisa said...

I remember that picture. It's a classic. Although, what's the story behind it? And where are you with such a backdrop?
Good luck with the house. We pray it works out well for you.