The missionaries came over for dinner tonight and taught part of their "first lesson." They taught about Joseph Smith and praying. My Bro asked his son if he thinks Heavenly Father hears his prayers. Son said "yes." I told 'son' that we know that Heavenly Father hears his prayers and my prayers because we have been praying for Grandpa Wayne and he's okay, Heavenly Father heard, and answered our prayers. Lesson learned!
Mi Papa is out of the hospital! The Dr.s still don't know what made is heart stop. They now think it could be a combination of some...(oh dang...) meds that he's on to slow his heart beat? - in a combination with low blood sugar....? Someday I will listen to what I'm told AND understand it. For now I will leave the learning to my Dr friends. ;) I'll just smile and nod and LOOK smart!
Anywho - LAST UPDATE!
Tomorrow I will post pics on Oregon! YEA!! Yesterday we went to a children's museum and today we went to the Portland Zoo!! Oh my!!! I had been to Zoo's before but NEVER have I been to a really cool, really awesome zoo that made me go "WOW!"
Look for pics tomorrow!
In the meantime - thank you to all for your kind thoughts and prayers! I love mi papa very much and can't wait to see him again!!
7 comments:
So glad to hear your dad is doing better! Now you can take a great big breath and count another blessing!
Oh we are so grateful that he's doing better!! Thanks for the updates and I'm glad it was a good news update!! Hang in there and have fun!!!
You have been promising pics every day. Let's be honest...did you forget your camera?
I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. Are your parents back home yet? If not, when do they get to?
Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug. :)
Don't make fun of my car going up hills!!!
Dont u mean the speed bumps!!!!? :)
Post a Comment