Friday, February 29, 2008

Hairy Parks???

Do you ever have the issue where your little one is okay at home and as soon as you leave, he's good, but then when you're on your way home he starts to go nuts? Aaron knows where he lives and when ever we starting heading towards home...he screams!!! I don't think there anything worse than children screaming the car. We live close to a variety of freeways. He knows where we are going by which freeway we take and he starts yelling "no!" to take the other freeway. Most of the time he wants to go to Maddie's house (VISALIA!) It's kinda funny when we go somewhere he doesn't recognize he asks to go to Papa's House (TEXAS!) Half the time I can't understand Aaron - except when he wants to go somewhere. Although last weekend he kept asking for the same thing over and over and over - it wasn't until after church I realized that he wanted to go to the Car wash. When I asked him if that was what he was saying he said, "YES!" Oh my poor boy who tries so hard. But we are getting new words from him everyday!

When we do get out here are two of Aaron's Favorite place to go and do...

Aaron LOVES getting his Haircut - when we go for just Paul - he goes NUTS!!

My little HANDSOME man!


Even my little Ash got her bangs trimmed.

My baby girl climbed up on the couch ALL BY HERSELF!!! You're probably thinking 'that's great!' but SHE's NOT EVEN WALKING YET!!! hello?!!!

Aaron LOVES the park and he LOVES the swings. Ash was not-so-sure!

My little man was IN HEAVEN!

My little girl was thinking she was somewhere a little SOUTH of where Aaron was! lol!


P.S. This post if for my sis! Just because I love you - NOT because of the "GET MY FACE OF YOUR BLOG!!!"

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Too Cute! And dang...you hecka cut off Aaron's hair! But I guess it doesn't really matter cause it will grow back so quickly anyways! These pica are cute, and I just posted another one of the boys at the same park! So Cute!

Love Always,
Kris

Lisa said...

Kids are funny, aren't they? They never wanna go home. Wonder why that is? . . .

But don't you remember when you were a kid? I remembered I wanted to stay out and play, and going home was like a bad thing. And then I grew up, got a job and got married. And I just couldn't wait for work to end just so I COULD go home. Now with three kids, it's sometimes like, "GET ME OUTTA HERE!"
lol

Lisa said...

funny how things change.

or don't change, whichever way you wanna look at it.

Kirsten said...

I hate screaming in the car too!! It drives me NUTS! I love Aaron's little haircut too. He is a little stud! ;)