Saturday, March 22, 2008

All About Me!!

Five Random Facts About Me.......
1. I absolutely HATE the routine of getting ready for bed (but I can't go to bed without completing every step.) Brushing teeth, washing face, brushing mouth piece...yada yada yada...hate it! I wish it could all happen magically and I just fall in to bed.
2. My only claim to fame is being the first one married in the Fresno Temple. One of the most wonderful experiences of my life!
3. My hair is WAY TOO LONG!! Check back later to see the pics of how I remedy that!!! ;)
4. I am way too competitive and I hate to lose games!!! I am determined to win! I don't like losing.
5. I'm 29 today!!!

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday to you! happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to Cristy! Happy Birhtday to you!!! Love you, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Love Always,
Kris

Bret said...

Thought about you this morning and figured I better get on and wish you a Happy Birthday. 29, dang you're old! Hope you have a great day and get to do something fun!

Kirsten said...

Happy happy birthday Cristy!! I hope you had a wonderful day and know that we were thinking about you!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Cristy!! For some reason unknown to me, I've ALWAYS gotten your birthday confused with April 22. Probably because I mistakenly think we're exactly 6 months apart. Which is not so. Every year I make the same mistake!

Well, thanks for the reminder. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

kelly said...

Happy belated birthday! I remember knowing who was married first in the Fresno Temple, I just couldn't remember who, now I know! I think they should have a framed wedding pic of you guys hanging in there somewhere!