Monday, May 5, 2008

What a Wonderful World of DISNEY!!!

I love my husband. I love my kids. I love my parents. And I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! (I love Walt Disney World too...and I HAVE been there - but this was even BETTER than that!)
I have been to Disneyland many many many times!! As I was thinking back on it...I have been at least 30 times! At least! But this past week I experienced DISNEY MAGIC like never before. Over the next few days I will share my Disney Magic...there is way too much for one post!! So, to begin...let me show you something that was new to me. My HOTEL! Okay, you're probably thinking why would you care about my hotel?...well for the FIRST time in my life I stayed at the DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me just say it was Magical!!!!! Totally worth it! I thought I was going to be disappointed! I thought it was just going to be a really expensive regular hotel room. BUT IT WAS SO NOT!!! There was DISNEY MAGIC all around!!!



When you pull up this is what you see! Men come straight to the car and help you out! Take the bags and take the car! That's how we roll!!!

Step out of the car - look up! It's Disney Magic!

Then you look down and realize - you are at the DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!

All are ready to go!

This is the HUGE mural on the wall when you walk in!

Yes, I would like to check in! and never check out!
A little magic everywhere...but really to let you know you are actually at the DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!!!!
Walking to our building. Hello Waterfall! I love the sound of waterfalls!
Our lobby! Love all the Disney themed pictures!!!

Getting ready to go up the elevator!!
Get out of the elevator and our room is to the left!!!
Yeah! Our room!!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!
Hang on 'cause here we go!!!!!


Check back later to see what the room inside looks like! Are you excited? I don't want to overwhelm you all at once!!! Patience!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Loving it! Checking back REAL SOON!
I've always wanted to stay there. someday we'll make it out. Someday. Eventually. That's all I can hope for.

Anonymous said...

We stayed at the Grand Californian last time, and it was awesome! Way to leave us all hangin'.
Julie C.

P.S. I'm getting close to being a grandma!

bretandjulie said...

That is so exciting! Disneyland is the best vacation ever, but staying at the Disneyland Hotel would make it even better. I'm so happy you got to stay there, and can't wait to see all the rest of the pictures. Did everybody think you were nuts for taking pictures of everything? I'm glad you did, you've got me convinced...now I just need to convince Bret. Don't wait too long to post more, I'm on the edge of my seat!

Anonymous said...

feel susspense, it's killing me! Just open the door!

Brooklynn

..Kris Naven.. said...

Your a nerd! But I love it! I can't wait to see the pics!