Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just What the Doctored Ordered!

Today Aaron and Ashlyn have their respective 3 year and 1 year check up's at the doctor. I think they are both getting shots!!! ughhhh! I hate shots! I hate it when they have to get shots! I hate it when I have to get shots!!! Good thing my hubby is a ROCK STAR and always comes with me! I think after their appointment we'll take them someplace fun to get their minds off their shots. What do you think? Any ideas? Where could I take them that's just like....ummm.....the happiest place on earth? ;)


Is this where you were thinking? Okay...you talked me into it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine get shots I take them to mc donalds. hope they never get wind of what you do. haha. I wish I could go. went for 1 day last year kids loved it. maybe next year. m

The Drinkwater Family said...

I want to go! Not to get shots, but to the happiest place on earth! I hope that ya'll have fun (a little plug for Texas)! Talk to you soon!

bretandjulie said...

You're going to Disney World? Not to be picky, but that's a picture of Cinderella's Castle, not Sleeping Beauty's. But even Disneyland is a good choice. Have lots of fun!