Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Inside Disneyland Hotel Room!!!


I know you are all so excited!!! Well here we goooooooooo!


Here is the view from the front door. The bathroom is to the left the closet is to my right. There are two WONDERFUL beds right in front and a day-bed that I some how didn't get a picture of. Let's see where all the magic lies....shall we?


Proof again that this is the Disneyland Hotel. This "Directory of Services" was so cool I ALMOST took it! I took almost everything else that wasn't nailed down but I didn't know how much they would charge me for that! So I refrained!


A little Mickey Magic on the lamp. Love it!

Mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all? Yep! That'd be me! I know no-one whiter!! lol!


This is the hutch that is across from the beds. An entire map of Disneyland!!!

Complete with Television and Refrigerator!
The beds were so comfortable!!! Each bed looked like this and had a Disney scene etched into the headboard. More Disney magic!

There was this border around the entire room and Tinkerbell was at the end. She's just spreading some more Disney Magic!!!

All the artwork was Disneyland...

and more Disneyland!!!
Cool Disneyland Stationary - don't worry - I took it!!
The kiddos lovin' the really cool view!


So cool! Inside the closet - a FREE safe AND a Pack-n-play in EVERY room!!!! So cool!!!
On the TV they have the Disney Channel (of course) but they also have a channel of the Disney Princesses telling stories (and bed-time stories) and another channel of the Theme Park Firework Music. I guess if you could just stay in your room and watch the firework and listen to the music! So cool!




Well that was inside the room! If you thought that was cool wait until I take you into the bathroom. Even more Disney Magic abounds!!! It is so cool!

AND I still have to take you into the park with me and show how the "Year of a Million Dreams" really is Magical!!!! It's really cool! You won't believe what happened to us!! So check back later!!

4 comments:

bretandjulie said...

What happened?! The room looks fabulous! I love the Disney touch on everything and all the artwork. The bathroom ought to be interesting, anything special on the toilet paper? Disney magic...its' the BEST! (Told you I'd be checking back soon.)

Becca said...

I love it and can't wait to see all the other pictures!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!

Unknown said...

This is said with love - you're out of control! :) Can't wait to hear more about the trip... :)

Lisa said...

You are so funny, Cristy. Your enthusiasm and excitement is very contaigous.