More Disney magic accents on the vanity! This isn't some regular hotel bathroom!!
The wall paper has all the Disney Characters on it!
Aladdin's lamp helps you wash. And boy, did my wishes come true!!!
One last great thing about the hotel was that I could walk around bare-foot!! I NEVER walk bare-foot in a hotel! The floor grosses me out!! I can't stand dirty feet and hotel rooms are the WORST!!! But I gave the room the bare-foot-floor test and the carpet even felt clean! Now that's what I call some Disney Magic!!!! How I am going to stay anywhere else!!!
ON TO THE VIEW!!!
Our view to the right! If it wasn't so smoggy you could actually see some of Disneyland and Downtown Disney!
Never Land Pool view right outside!
A Koi pond straight down!
The view AT NIGHT!! oooooo!
ahhhhhhh!
Here's a little sticker on the widow! lol!!
Here are a few pictures from the Never Land Pool!!! So cool!!! Complete with ship, slides and cool water!! What can be better than that?!!!!
Well I hope you liked the Disneyland Hotel!!! Now we're off to see more of the Disneyland Resort!!! Plus come back to see how this was the "Year of a Million Dreams" for me!!! I'll post again today!!
We're off!!!
1 comment:
Even though some people may think you're crazy, I also have the same illness, so I understand. The bathroom looks very nice and what a great view. With all those pools you could have a fun little vacation just staying at the hotel.
Post a Comment