On the last day of Disneyland Fun Grandma and Papa came to share in all the fun!!! We all have such a good time together!!! The best part was going back to the hotel and the Grandma stayed with the kids (they were all sleeping) and me, Paul and mi Papa went back to Disneyland until midnight!!! In 3 hours we rode 4 rides!! Wahoo!!! There were a hole lotta people there!! We sure could have used those Dream Fast Passes this day!!! But oh well. Disneyland is always full of magic when you go with family!!!
Grandma and Papa with their favorite Ash and Air-bear!!
Daddy taking Ash for a ride! Faster Daddy, Faster!!
Are you my mama?
Watching Aaron on the rides!!
On Saturday we explored more of the Disneyland Hotel (the highlight on my trip!) We ate at the Rain Forest Cafe! My fav!!! I love the Eggs Benedict!!! We went shopping at Downtown Disney had more fun with Grandma and Papa before we all headed home!!!!
Can you see us?
My favorite guy and favorite gal!!
3 comments:
What a wonderful trip! I'm sure the kids loved being with your parents. You've got me all excited to go now (not that I wasn't before.) You had me thinking that you got more surprises on the third day. I guess the Disney magic was sharing it with family. Now you've got a whole lot of scrapbooking to do before you go in October (and I thought I took a lot of pictures.) Thanks for sharing the magic with the rest of us, it was loads of fun!
It looks like you all had a great time and made some wonderful memories! :)
That is cool that your mom and dad came down and spent time with your family! How fun!
Post a Comment