FAMILY!
Before heading to Visalia to spend Mother's Day with my mother we met Paul's Family in Fresno for lunch. I can't believe it has been almost a year since all the Michaelson brothers have been together! We missed you Laura! But it was good to talk to you on your Birthday! Laura now shares her birthday with another special girl! Our newest sister...Steven's new beautiful wife Rachel!!
Steven and Rachel Michaelson
Aaron with his best friend - Uncle Jeffy!!

Kenny and Steven being themselves....
Ash hanging out in the bed of Uncle Jeffy's truck.
Aaron eating all 7 packs of gum he found in Jeffy's truck!
The In-laws!
The Michaelson Brothers!

We had a good time with all of you!
We hope it's not another year before we can all get together again!
Kenny and Steven being themselves....
We had a good time with all of you!
We hope it's not another year before we can all get together again!
3 comments:
It looks like you all had a good time. Thanks for taking so many pictures and posting them. Everyone looks great! :) We wish we could have been there as well.
I am glad I finally get to see faces with names! And man...do those Michaelson Boys like BLONDES or what? Lol!
Holy COW!! How times have changed and so have the Michaelson boys! Thanks for sharing these pictures and I had no idea Stephen was married. Gosh I am feeling old right now. What a fun thing for all of you to get together. By the way, thanks for ALL the Disneyland pictures. I am so jealous and excited that you guys got to go. I love how excited you were and paid attention to the details. Now I want to go even more!
Post a Comment