Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!!!

Well, it got up to 100 degrees here in Manteca today. (For those of you who aren't quite sure how to pronounce that...it is Man-tea-ca! NOT Man-teh-ca!) Anyways, with the weather being so warm and it being my good friend Krista's birthday, Kris, Krista and I headed to Mistlin Sports Park in Ripon! I went out there 3 times a week last summer when I first moved here. It is great!!! Aaron had a ball!! Ashlyn was a pill! There was a big scary dog, I called Animal Control, big scary dog went away and Aaron finally started playing. Fun was had all around!!!




Ashlyn was thinking about what to do...water? or make a run for it?

Aaron's wouldn't get off the table until Animal Control took the big black dog away!

Us girls...my baby was running by this time!

Ryan and Aaron!!! (Aaron LOVES his swimsuit! Thanks Mom!)

Krista and her PEACEFUL, SWEET, ANGELIC baby Austin!
Trying to pull the water out!
Ready to pounce...
and UP it goes!

Raindrops keep falling on my head....and LOVIN' it!!
and SWAT!... and SWAT!!
EJ and Ryan just chillin'....literally!!
still thinking....water? or make a run for it?
Aaron had a ball!

We can't wait for more fun another day!!!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

And she's off! I'm glad she's ok! We had so much fun...I think that will be our new Go Bananas! I had a blast...I just need to figure out what to do with Ollers!

Lisa said...

Looks like a great water park. Or do they call it a splash park? Either way, looks fun!