Since it seemed like everyone else was doing something fun or going somewhere different for Spring Break Paul and I and our little ones decided to have our own little Spring Break Day-Trip. We went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - formerly known as Marine World this past Monday. It is only about an hour from our house. Paul and I have been there once before (about 10 years ago - I tried to put pictures up but my scanner is being dumb!) but I didn't remember ANYTHING!
I didn't take very many pics. (My camera has been dead for a while now - I left the battery charger in Oregon...) Anywho, we had great time! Aaron LOVED the animals, the rides and the shows!!! Ash....well....let's just say that she wants to WALK everywhere and she not that great of a walker yet!!!
BUT I LOVED being with my little family!
I didn't take very many pics. (My camera has been dead for a while now - I left the battery charger in Oregon...) Anywho, we had great time! Aaron LOVED the animals, the rides and the shows!!! Ash....well....let's just say that she wants to WALK everywhere and she not that great of a walker yet!!!
BUT I LOVED being with my little family!
At least we're all LOOKING the right direction!
Aaron was in HEAVEN in the "Thomas the Train - Land!"


4 comments:
Very cool, we will have to go too! That is one of my fav places! I'm glad you guys had fun, and I didn't realize that it was such a short distance from our house! Very cool! I know Elliott would love it! Yeah for family fun!
Love Always,
Kris
P.S. Battery charger? Does this mean no more pics? What will I do if I can't look at your blog?!!
No WAY!!! I would be lost without my blogs! I am using an old camera with disposable batteries. My battery charger should be here tomorrow! Hopefully!
How fun! The weather looks so nice - no coats. I can't wait for the day that I don't have to wear a coat! :) I enjoyed the pictures from 10 years ago as well. You always have such cute posts! :)
awesome pics! Never knew there was a marine world in Cali. I'm just clueless sometimes.
Post a Comment