Friday, March 7, 2008

Sound Out!

Hey Y'all - (I'm getting ready for my Texas move...)


I'm not sure if this is the Best Timing or the Worst Timing but I am headed up to Oregon for some R&R and Kelli says I'll get some TLC! Paul is going to Dallas for the week and I am going to visit my brother and his fam there. Wish us luck on our drive!!!


I hope it's a wise choice! If not I may end up here when I get back!!

There's plenty of room for you too Ry!!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

I like it! It even has a pool. Where do I sign?

Lisa said...

COOL! Now THAT's a Trailer Park!
Have a nice time in Oregon. Next time you travel, make your way up to Idaho! ;)

Cristy said...

That's not a pool Ry! It's a swimmin' HOLE...you've got to git yer trailer park talk rat!!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wasn't this email funny? I'm so glad I sent it to you, and now you turned it into a blog yeah! I get the penthouse! :)Lol! Be safe on your trip...we'll miss you this week!

Anonymous said...

Well, I like to run stairs, so it looks great to me!! Seriously, don't worry. We'll find sometime in our GREAT WARD!!!!

Julie

P.S. It's cement pond

Nick said...

No, that there's yer alls septic tank overflow. Then you'll know when ya gotta suck it up!