Well - it looks like we will really have to move now. It doesn't look like the owners were able to "work" every thing out. We find out, for absolute sure, tomorrow! How appropriate that it will be on April Fools Day because all of this seems like a cruel harsh joke! I called my sis this morning to be consoled. She said not to worry. She said to "roll with the punches. That is one thing that's great about you." Roll with the punches...me?
Well, I guess it's back to the trailer park!

Unless, of course, this property is still available!
4 comments:
Everything is going to work out just fine! Remember...Everything happens for a reason! There are so many people who love and care for you and are here for you whenever you need them! You know I am one of them! You are in our prayers!
Love Always,
Kris
I like that saying, roll with the punches, go with the flow is a good one too, easier said than done though huh?
Women...I am waiting for a new post! Lol! Like you don't have enough things to do right now right?
Let us know how it turned out. We wish you the best.
Post a Comment