Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Portland Zoo


I thought I had been to good zoo's. But I was wrong!! After going to the Portland Zoo I realized that there is a whole zoo experience that I never knew existed. Well, actually I have seen a video of the San Diego Zoo, but I have never been there, so I knew a great zoo existed...but, you understand. I have now been to a great zoo!!


Giddy-up Horsey!!

Big Polar Bear!!

This is me in my next life! Remember? Big, Blond, Bear!Aaron and our sad Orangutan...
Lillie trying to cheer her up.

Heading into Africa! Maybe we'll see Elder Ra-Ra!


But we have to stop for Lunch first!


Hello Zebra booty!

Seeing some Elephant Tricks! Here she is kneeling...
Rolling over...
On her side...
and doing a little jig.

The Zoo was absolutely beautiful...very 'park like.' No...'camping the wilderness like'...

Seeing the penguins before we go...
Ashlyn just chilling through it all...
Then there was Aaron's favorite Giraffe!!!
Pose for one last pic - two best buddies - maybe three...!


GOOD TIMES!!!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, how cute. And Fun! I especially like the Polar Bears. Can't say I've ever seen polar bears in person. Very "cool."

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for posting all the pictures. :)