Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oregon! Day One through Four!

I have said before that it was such a blessing for me to be in Oregon the week that I was. With Paul in Texas and my father in the hospital it was definitely a good place to be. I was surrounded by family and I couldn't have had a better time!

Here is a little bit of our week...
DAY ONE!
Our Hotel Bathtub was HUGE!!! Aaron kept thinkin' his friends could fit too!!

Ashlyn kept lookin' for mischief...DAY TWO!
We had been driving for soooo long...we didn't know if we were coming or going!

DAY THREE!

CHURCH!
Ashlyn LOVED Nursery! The Nursery leaders even let me go to Relief Society!!!


Aaron is still my handsome boy even if he won't look at the camera!

I love my little boy in his Sunday Best!!

Dave and 'the boys' getting their energy out!

And looking over the back fence to see where the ball went!!!

DAY FOUR!
Aaron and Lillie playing at the McDonald's PlayPlace!


Ashlyn loving her favorite Aunt Shelli!

Riding the Carousel at the Historic...somethin'-er-uther...in Salem...

Lillie lovin' it!



*More to come!!! It gets even better!!! Stay Tuned!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cristy, I've tagged you. Check my blogspot for details.

Lisa said...

Great pics. I especially like the pictures of the cars. . .