Tuesday, March 4, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

On Saturday night a group of girlfriends and I went to see a Temple Hill Symphony Concert at the Temple. I long for "Girls Night Out" and that is just what we had. There was good music, good food and good conversation! What more could a girl ask for?


This is me all ready for my HOT DATE!! See the hair? - NOT FOR LONG....
These are the girls all ready for the concert! We all loved it by the way...except for some of the "opera" parts. Not my taste!! They did a medley from WICKED (remember to sing that) - WICKED!! and I LOVED it!)
Here we are in front of the temple - FREEZING!!!
Kris and I are trying to take a nice picture....but.....
I start laughing...and when I laugh...
I cry! I HATE THAT!!!
Now I look like a crying dork!!!
Shannon and Monique also laughed...but "with us" or "at us" - I'm still not sure...
Thank you ladies for making my night! It's good to have friends who can empathize and make me feel better! My mother-in-law reminded me that is often darkest right before the dawn and Friday was a DARK day! But Saturday the "sun" was shining...the days have been getting a bit darker since then - but with good friends and a whole-lotta FAITH, I know that "what ever happens is supposed to happen." Right? I may need a few more Girls Nights to remind me...and a new house wouldn't be bad either...work on that! ;)

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Amen to getting out every once in a while to save sanity! We're in Clovis now, with the three kids: Isabel who is four and will start kindergarten soon (as it gets closer it doesn't seem possible) Kaitlyn who is three, and Tyler, almost 9 mo. Your family is beautiful! Things are going well, huh? I'm glad I found your blog...I'll keep checking. I do love this blog thing!

Lance and Celeste said...

I love getting out every now and then it recharges my battery, it looks likeyou had so much fun, I'm jealous.

Lisa said...

Every great wife needs a supportive husband and a handful of awesome, supportive girlfriends, too. I'm glad you were able to get out and play.