UPDATE:
Dad was moved to a new hospital today. I think it was the Riverside Community Hospital. He was prepped for an Angiogram with a possible Angioplasty (if it was needed). They noticed that one of the....(oh goodness...) arteries or veins? was 70% blocked so they put a stint in it. But while they were doing the procedure his heart started to really slow down so they gave him Epinephrine (the same stuff from the ambulance) to start it up again.
The Dr.s don't think that the blockage caused his heart to initially stop so tomorrow he will be examined my a Electrophysiologist...? [I feel like such a geek with all these names (you know who - any of my Dr. Friends! - can help out at anytime!!)]...to see if he has an electrical problem? Is he a car? Anyways...
So, he has been feeling pretty good this entire time until now. Now he feels pretty crummy! But he has many faithful loved ones praying for him and I have faith in miracles!!
*Really next time! Blogs and Pics of Oregon - or another update!...but more pics soon!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. I hope they get it figured out real soon.
Hope he is doing well!
Post a Comment