Thursday, March 6, 2008

Got Faith?

Last Friday was a pretty good day! I went to visit a friend and when I got home my sweet hubby was already home. He walks into the garage to help me with our sleeping children and tells me that he has good new and bad news. I asked, "Did we just save a bunch of money on our car insurance?" He wasn't too amused. I thought it was funny... So he tells me "the good news is, is that I'm home for the rest of the day." I was elated! It was only lunch time!! "But the bad news is," he continued, "our home is being sold at an auction on March 18th." WHAT????

Needless to say this past week has been a roller coaster. We rent from a Property Management Company and they knew nothing of the foreclosure. We are looking for a new rental like mad and I still can't believe I have to move. I have too much stuff to move!!! I really thought I would never have to move myself again!!! When we moved here Paul's Comapany paid for and did EVERYTHING!!! I am still waiting for my miracle!!

*For all of you who are waiting...no news yet. We should have some news about this house and it's fate by the end of the day.


Maybe I should just live here? What do you think?

4 comments:

Ryan said...

We will split the rent with you at the castle. It's quite a commute, and the rent is pretty steep, but I hear it has a great view.

Cristy said...

Sounds like a plan!!! I hear that you can see into "tomorrow" from the castle! Just what I need!! To bad you get the dungeoun though. It's okay though...you'll love it anyway.

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you have to move again. . . As for the other house, I've heard it's the "Happiest Place On Earth!" I say go for it!

Lisa said...

Hey, if you wanna be freak'in cold for like, forever, and live under 3 feet of snow, come and move across the alley from me! LOL!