Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday - Easter

On Easter Sunday we were still in Visalia so we went to church with mi familia. My little family dressed in green - that was fun!! We had a little photo shoot before church but you know how it goes...it is IMPOSSIBLE to get everyone looking the same way at the same time!!!

My Prides and my Joys!

Ash is on the verge of tears...
My Favorite Easter Pic - would have been GREAT without all the

"accessories" but...that's Ashlyn!


Aaron's gum is for your viewing pleasure! But that's Aaron! Ash has her binky and her blanket and Aaron always has gum!!


Gettin' down at church!



Here are some FAMILY pics - the Michaelson's, the Marshall's, and the Darnell's

Paul really ISN'T taller than me!! I swear!




Can you say SPRING!! To bad we weren't singing today! We would have looked GREAT! My sisters!!


The cousins - minus the ones that already went home screaming! (Out of 5 pics - and this on WAS the best!!!?)


The Easter Bunny came but we couldn't have our baskets until AFTER church...early church!


How many more pictures?


Now THAT is what I'm talking about! More eggs!


I love Easter! I'm Two and this is my FOURTH EASTER!! Wahoo!!!


We took a little detour and saw Paul's bro's on the way home!!


Pauly and his little bro's! Aaron is obsessed with Jeff!!! He loves his uncle Jeffy!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! I love the coordinated Easter outfits. And boy are those some handsome Michaelson boys! :)

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ok, these pics are seriously beautiful, and you guys all look fantabulous in your green! Who took these pics? They seriously did a great job, and the one of you and your sis' is priceless! I love the ones too of you and Ash and you and Aaron! You needed to put a picture up of your mom and dad and then it would be complete! Glad you had a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much again for everything! Love you, and ttyl!

Love Always,
Kris

Kirsten said...

Gosh I have been on in a couple of days and suddenly LOTS has happened to you guys!! First, I LOVE the new haircut!! You look great and so cute with short hair!! Way to go for the great cause too...that's awesome!
I love the Easter pictures too. You all look great in green and I love the theme. It looks like you had a great Easter, full of fun with the family.
And, holy cow!! The Michaelson boys have GROWN up! Was that Steven? Oh my gosh! Everyone has changed so much.
Anyway, the pictures are great and I love your hair again!

Kirsten said...

I mean't I haven't been on!

Lisa said...

What great pictures! Everybody looks great. And all the kids really are adorable.

The Smith Family said...

Hey Cristy! You're family is darling!!! What beautiful (handsome) sweet kiddos you have, they should model!:) I hope you guys are doing great--it sounds like it!! I hope you don't mind my finding you through Laura and Kirsten's blogs!:) *hugs* Melissa

The Smith Family said...

Ahh, I meant "your"...I hate when I do that!:)

kelly said...

I love all the pictures with you and your sisters and their families. The one of the 3 of you is beautiful. It looks like you all coordinated everyone's clothes!