On Easter Saturday we have our annual Garrett Family Easter Party. We decorate Easter Eggs, Frost and Decorate Easter Cookies...and this year we also included getting our hairs cut and opening birthday presents!!! We had a good time. But of course we missed all 'the Garrett's'!
Aaron giving his sister a ride.
Mi mama made me a Cookies 'n' Cream Ice Cream Cake! Yummo!!

Opening presents!!
Finding some eggs...to get to the candy!!!!
more more more!!!
Is this for me?
and this one is for me!!!!
Okay we're both looking! Be happy so I can get back to my candy!

Opening presents!!
On Saturday night all the adults went and saw "Savior of the World" put on by the south valley members!!! It was absolutely awesome!!! I enjoyed every minute! Plus it was good to get away from a little ones for a while. My 11-year-old niece watched the kiddos and even put the BOTH to bed!!! They were BOTH asleep when we got home! SO NICE!!!! She ROCKS!!! WE have a hard time putting Aaron to bed! She can baby-sit for me ANYTIME!!!
IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!!
2 comments:
These pics are too cute! I am glad you had fun with the fam! Love you!
Love Always,
Kris
How was "Savior of the World?" My parents said they really enjoyed participating in it. Which showing did you go to? How was my dad's performance? Details?
Family get-togethers are always fun! And whenever I ate at your house, I always liked your mom's cooking. I still remember a califlower dish I wish I had the recipe to. First time eating califlower, and I fell in love. . . anyway. enough about me.
Post a Comment