My very good friend, Kris, had a birthday this past Tuesday and when I found out that she wasn't going to have a birthday cake I thought I could get in some practice for Aaron's birthday coming up. I think it a sin not to have a birthday cake ON your birthday....wait, let me check...yup it's a sin. So, since she LOVES Superman I made her a Superman Cake. (I thought every body's husband made them a cake...? NO?)
A LITTLE SHOUT OUT TO BECCA FOR THE TECHNIQUE - although girlfriend YOU ARE THE PRO and I need a little more tutelage before Aaron's birthday!!!!
Without the outline...(it's supposed to be hot pink and light pink "girly" but it looks more red)
And the border...
Becca's Cinderella Cake - someday I'll be able to do this!!!
I've got about 6 days...let me shake my 8-ball....shake shake shake...OH DANG!!
4 comments:
Oh man girl-not only was the cake fantastic-it tasted wonderful! Mmm-Mmmm good! Thank you so much! I even brought it over to my mom and dad's so I could share the love, and they thought it was wonderful too! Thanks so much! And you are so talented! Thanks for not letting me sin! Lol! Love you girl!
Love Always,
Kris
your cake is awesome! i love backing and i'm pretty good at it...but when it comes to decorating the cake i suck...lolol!
I am so going to try this, June is our next kid birthday, I have no idea what I'm going to try though! Your supergirl cake is awesome!
Great Cake! totally awesome. How fun is that! Cris, you need to rub some of your talent off on me. I'm in dyre need. ;)
Post a Comment