Monday, November 3, 2008

Special Delivery

My Piano Room is now ALMOST complete! The piano is just out of view! We bought these VERY COMFY chairs and we LOVE them!!! Paul is loving them because now he has somewhere to sit and read his scriptures instead of sprawling out on the ground!
We also got that cutest end-table! Now I have somewhere for my Ensign's!!
The last thing that would make it complete would be the Painting: The Sacred Grove By: (my cousin) Jon McNaughton (hint, hint) I want it in the center of the open wall...I want the really big painting! ;)
Hope Santa hears! ;)

Before...

After...


Maybe after Christmas I will have an After...After! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited to see your new entry today. It made my morning. I always look forward to "seeing" what you are doing.
There is nothing like reading in a comfy chair.
It is starting to feel more like fall in California. The rain brought cooler weather this week-end.
Mom

Lawrensons said...

Nice! That painting sure is beautiful! He has great artwork. Hopefully you get it :-)
Misty

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ok, LOVE the comfy chairs! The room looks really cute! great job!!!

Lisa said...

Great room! And that painting is beautiful! Good luck on your wish. Hey, can I wish for the same thing, too? ;)

Anonymous said...

those really do look comfy!!! i wish i could sit in a comfy chair like that!!! right now i am so excited cuz i found out that u and ur family r coming to visit us for thanksgiving!!! yay!!! we will finally be able to meet ur kids(not just the hi and bye we got last time) i cant wait for u to come!!!! woo hoo!!!!
<9 Kay
PS cant wait!!!!