Monday, November 17, 2008

SNOWING!!!

Holy Moly I looked out side and it is SNOWING!!! Yesterday on the way out of church I saw about....4 snow flurries - but this goes way beyond!
It is full on Snowing!!!!
Here are some random pics that I - just - took!!!









I wish my camera could do justice to what it REALLY looks like outside! The snow is very mesmerising! The snow doesn't fall down - it goes "whoosh!" That's probably why I keep hearing sirens! The people driving are a little too mesmerized!
P.S. I don't want to hear "That's NOTHING!" or "Wait till it REALLY snows!"
Just let me enjoy!!!
It reminds me of being on main street at Disneyland...when it "snows"!

8 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

It looks really pretty! You're right, I lived in Idaho and can relate, and I am glad that it's you and not me. But I do wish that I could enjoy a "White Christmas" when you'll probably get to. Lucky! Send me an e-mail with your address please. I need it!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ok, I've never lived where it snows, but it looks really pretty! And I didn't know that Disneyland makes it "snow!" How cool! I'm glad to see that you will be able to go there again! Yeah-how fun!!! And I need you to email me you address too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

isnt that amazing... i think i sat and watched snow fall for hours when i moved out here! i think that it is gorgeous when its snowing at night and the lights are behind the snow... very picturesque!!!we are supposed to be getting snow tomorrow!!! yay!!!!
<9 Kay

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was expecting so much more when you called. :) Can't wait to see everything covered. Miss-ya

Kelli

Julie C. said...

JUST WAIT - THAT'S NOTHING!! Of course I had to put that 'cause you said not too. That is how I roll. I loved living in New York and watching it snow. It is very quiet and peaceful. And I LOVE the cold!!

Anonymous said...

It was 80 degrees in Visalia today. Thanksgiving is next week and it feels like it is only the tail-end of summer.

Enjoy your weather.

Love Ya

Mom
xoxox

Anonymous said...

we had snow today!!! i know i commented yesterday but it was snowing in french class.... Il a neige!!!!! it was so exciting!!
<9 Kay

The Smith Family said...

You know, as much as I dislike winter in the midwest (mostly the negative degree weather anyway!), one of the greatest things about winter is the fact that you get to hibernate and snuggle your family and watch it snow from INSIDE the house. It really is cool. And just you wait until spring and the awesome light shows (lightning storms!) that are really unbelieveable. Those are my other favorite things to watch. Ahh, to be a native Californians!:) I think we at least appreciate these "small things" a bit more that the native midwesterners!:)