Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight II

So - I just saw Twilight...AGAIN...I know! I kidnapped my neighbor and her precious newborn and took her - I JUST got back!





AND.....





This SECOND TIME AROUND....








I LOVED IT!!!!
HOLY MOLY COMPLETELY LOVED IT!!!



The first time around - it was REALLY late - I was slaphappy and NOTHING was as good as the book!! But this time - I tried to FORGET the book and just appreciate the MOVIE and it worked!!! I thought Bella was great! Edward grew on me! But Jasper still looked like Edward Scissorhands!



I am a VERY HAPPY GIRL!!!



Well, we are off to Pennsylvania! Kirsten - I will wave as we drive by! We go straight through Columbus! Wish us luck on our 12 hour drive!!



Oh yeah!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

8 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Christy!! I'm so glad you liked it better the 2nd time...I'm going to see it again on Friday...I felt almost the same that you did after I saw it...You give me home!! Good luck on you trip!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

kelly said...

Yay! I am so glad. I liked it even more the second time too.

5SMiTHS said...

HI my name is Laura... I am a spy from Kris' page! I jst wanted to 'explain myself' ... i had said there might have been some awkward moments between bella and edward... i should have said that my sis told me she thought that but that I didn't see it that way... i just wanted to clarify that I am so in love with those actors and I really thought they were amazing! I can't wait to see it over and over again! So for the record I am a HUGE fan of the bella and edward HOTTNESS!!! sorry i just wanted to set my words straight!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Yeah! I am so glad you LOVED it the second time around! So did I!! Isn't that funny?!!! It was so much better watching it with an open mind, and just watching it as a movie, and not analyzing it as a book! I am so happy you LOVED it! I said that already, but I think I want to go watch it over and over again!!! Like I have said a million times...I can never get enough Twilight!!! I still wish I could have seen it with you-it would have been so much fun!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! We miss you and love you!!!

Anonymous said...

its great that u loved the movie! i think an open mind is the key to a movie made from a book! i can't wait until u get here... like less than 4 hours!! woo hoo!!!! Happy Turkey Day!!!!!
<9 Kay

De Oliveira's said...

I personally just think that you liked the company better.

Kirsten said...

When are you coming back through? I wish I would have known and you guys could have rested here for a little bit. Next time, tell me!! I have been out of the loop for a bit but we are good now that all our travels are over. I am going to stay more caught up with everyone's lives!

I am excited to see Twilight!!! I am glad you enjoyed it! Happy late Thanksgiving and travel safe whenever you head back!

P.S. I heard snow is in the forecast...don't be too worried!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG Christy! I had the exact same comments about Jasper. He reminded me so much of Edward Scissorhands. I couldn't stop laughing. I have to say I was soooo dissapointed by the movie. The music was terrible too. I am reading your blog at work and the girls I saw the movie with are here. They laughed when I told them how you had the same comment about Jasper. :D
Miss you,
Megan