It's 9am and my grass is still WHITE!!! WHITE?? Some say I don't even know what frigid is...it's not even Halloween and they say FEBRUARY is the coldest month! Oh man...hope I don't freeze here in Indy!
I could handle it - I've never had a White Christmas!
BUT IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN!!!
10 comments:
Brrrr!!! Holy Moly! I have never been in that cold of weather either! I hope you got your jacket in the mail! And how fun to have a white Christmas!!!
WOW! When it's 27 degrees in California the sun is not shinning. It is so gloomy. When it's like that it's fun to light a fire, sip on a cup of hot chocolate and read a good book until spring. Oops! I forgot you have kids. WOW! Sounds like it could be cabin fever time for the kiddos and their Mama. That is not good. That'll bring out the ADHD in every normal kid. But your kids are in luck cause their Mama is creative. I can't wait to hear all the fun things that you will do to keep things interesting and happy for Winter Camp Michaelson. Do they have a JCP in Alaska? Hope not. Half the year it's dark and the other it's daylight. I guess it can always be more challenging than it already is. Miss you babe. Love you lots. I look forward to your blogs. Thanks for taking the time to do them.
Yo Mama
We had the exact same scene this morning. It is too early for frost! :)
Andy wishes his promotion meant more golfing (he hasn't golfed in over a year), but all it really means is more responsibility. Fun stuff! Glad it's him and not me. :)
We are almost to the time of year when I start loving the weather. Today is supposed to be 92, but the good weather usually hits right after Halloween. It still doesn't feel like fall, but I'm ready for a change in wardrobe and would like some cooler weather.
Too bad we are not at Disneyland today, it's supposed to be 76 and partly cloudy. Sounds heavenly!
that is COLD!! out here in PA on tuesday morning, it started to SNOW!! yep thats right! SNOW!! it was cool but also annoying cuz it was the one day i decided to straighten my hair... oh well... i lived through it... and that was the one and only time its snowed before Thanksgiving! (at least since we've lived here! hope ur winter is amazing!!!
<9 Kay
Yeah! Amazingly NOT FRIGID!! Right?
THAT would be amazing!
Yeah, that's cold! We've been going out to our van in the morning and finding it very wet, but not quite frozen. Ryan always says, "Who did that to the van? Did Mr. Frost come again?" I guess I can't complain about my wet car and grass, it's not frozen like yours. You found the boxes marked "Frigid Winter Clothes" right? We miss you in Cali.
Oh you'll be just fine!! Maybe I need to take you jacket shopping though!! ;-) Hang in there...the first winter will be the one to get used to the most!! Happy late Halloween!! ;-)
Hey Cris, the "white" stuff on the grass is called FROST. That is, if it ain't snow, anyway. Fun times! Be sure you have plenty of real warm gloves, scarves and hats.
Oh, and all this "jacket" talk. . . WHAT IS THAT?!!! You need a COAT, girly-girl! You know, one of those things true Californians really don't know much about. (I can say that because I am an ex-Californian!) It like, adds 10 pounds to your looks, but keeps out 10-20 degrees warmer than the air outside. brrr.
Post a Comment