Last night was the Elder's Quorum annual Pinewood Derby! I had never been to one and we had such a great time! Paul cut his car out at Tim's, our neighbor's house (the neighbor that just joined the church), because he has some pretty fancy-shmancy tools! And then Paul and our little man painted it! Oh, I helped a little... ;)
Getting the TRUCK blue-ified!
So proud!
MY contribution! ;) The PINK underside!
All ready to go!
The Competition!

DEFINITELY A TRADITION!!!
6 comments:
That is awesome! I have never been to one either, but I heard they are really fun!
Ok, so I am so glad that you agree with me on Twilight! What the heck??? I felt like I might have been the only one. Krista and Mallory had mixed feelings too!
Anyways, glad you guys had fun!!!
Definitely a fun tradition to continue. What place did Paul's car get???
aaron did a good job
love madison
Hi new friend! Thanks for making me laugh all Friday night :)
I'm glad you moved to Indiana
(I sound like I'm writing a yearbook entry...)
Ummm, peace out.
P.S. Paul's car got 4th or 5th place!!!
i love pinewood derbys the cubs do it out here and it is so much fun cuz we all get together and hang out at the church!!!!
<9 Kay
Post a Comment