I LOVE having visitors!!!! This week mi amiga, Becca, came to visit from Fresno!!!! Yea!!! She even came with the expectation that I would not have any AC working in the house. You know what she said? "Well it's better that the kids have someone to play with than buggin' us!" Now THAT is what I call a friend!!! We had such a good time! My home is open to her anytime!! The rest of you? We'll see. ;)
Photogenic huh?
Lovin' the train set!That's what I call 'getting involved!'Ashlyn just was happy to tag along...
Brynn tried to keep up with the big kids too! big kids on the stairs... then little kids on the stairs! Who's says the treadmill never gets used! huh!! hmmmmm..... what to do? what to do? ummmmm..... yeah! Ash's new best friend!
nose.... shoulder... smile...? see? best friends! Last communal bath!!! Ever!!! Aaron is done!!!
If the red were silver what would Ash be?
just before....and then.... this! Do you see Ash? Time to go and I found their hiding spot! Not too happy! Come again soon Becca! I LOVE IT when you come!!!!
I'm jealous, Becca has never come to visit me. Although it is slightly hotter and farther away. She looks beautiful, as always. Glad the kids had fun playing together. (And glad your AC is fixed!)
Wow! What a day. How fun! That was a LOT of kids in the tub! And, did I see that one picture correctly that Ash feel under the water?! GEEZ! What kind of mother are you?! Take a picture and THEN pull your kid up?! Where are your priorities? ;) j/k. Love ya,Cris. -Lisa
FYI: I took the picture of Ashlyn out of the water but the delay took the picture of her under the water!! Becca was right there and grabbed her. She was only under for the length of the flash. OH my goodness, Ash is my joy and I would NEVER do something awful like that!!! I didn't even know I got a picture of her under the water until later!!
4 comments:
I'm jealous, Becca has never come to visit me. Although it is slightly hotter and farther away. She looks beautiful, as always. Glad the kids had fun playing together. (And glad your AC is fixed!)
Wow! What a day. How fun! That was a LOT of kids in the tub! And, did I see that one picture correctly that Ash feel under the water?! GEEZ! What kind of mother are you?! Take a picture and THEN pull your kid up?! Where are your priorities?
;) j/k. Love ya,Cris.
-Lisa
FYI: I took the picture of Ashlyn out of the water but the delay took the picture of her under the water!! Becca was right there and grabbed her. She was only under for the length of the flash. OH my goodness, Ash is my joy and I would NEVER do something awful like that!!! I didn't even know I got a picture of her under the water until later!!
Post a Comment