Monday, May 19, 2008

Where Did He Go?

Do you know where he went? I'm not sure I know. He was around 50 years ago, so I hear. When you went to the grocery store he was there, through the drive through, buying a car, anywhere you went - you could find him! But I needed him today and he was so NOT there. You know, he could be there but I think people push him away. Nay, send him away!! They just don't care about him anymore. He used to be apart of the family! But not anymore. Where did he go?
If you think you know where he went or who he is...tell me! Make a comment! And to increase the incentive... (this may seem weird to you - but I think it will be fun!)...and I will send the FIRST person who answers who he is correctly TWO free MOVIE TICKETS!!! How fun it that?!! Hope you have a REGAL owned Theater near you!!!

hmmmmm......? think, think, think!

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

Could it be HELP? Or good service? I know stuff like that existed a little while ago and doesn't so much now! Especially when you are toting millions of kids with you and instead of HELPING you, you get looked at like you are crazy or something and they WATCH you to see how you are going to juggle it all!! ;-)

Ryan said...

cash?

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds like TIME. Father Time? Or Free Time? Just Time.

Anonymous said...

Educated People.

Anonymous said...

manners!!!!
Julie C.

Lisa said...

Common Courtesy. "Thank You" and "Please."

Lisa said...

What about paper. Pens/pencils and paper?

Or, napkins? Kleenex? Hankerchioefs. Yea! That's GOT to be it. Tissues! (at least I'VE needed them lately.)