On Monday afternoon, after Gumma and Papa left, my little family decided to go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom for a few hours. FAMILY FUN DAY YEAH!!! Some make think we have a lot of these day but hey, they keep me sane. Actually if you think about it - the may contribute to my insanity...I'll explain more later.
The kids love Discovery Kingdom, formally known as Marine World. It's not very far from our home and season tickets were pretty cheap. So hence the family fun day!!! I didn't take a lot of pics. Looking back I wish I would have taken more. But don't you feel sometimes that you want to experience things in the moment and not always think about the perfect shot.
But now...it would be really cool to show you the HUGE Walrus Aaron got up close and personal with, with Whales, Dolphins and Sharks were out and about and Aaron was loving them!! Oh well....next time!!
The kids love Discovery Kingdom, formally known as Marine World. It's not very far from our home and season tickets were pretty cheap. So hence the family fun day!!! I didn't take a lot of pics. Looking back I wish I would have taken more. But don't you feel sometimes that you want to experience things in the moment and not always think about the perfect shot.
But now...it would be really cool to show you the HUGE Walrus Aaron got up close and personal with, with Whales, Dolphins and Sharks were out and about and Aaron was loving them!! Oh well....next time!!
This is a perfect example of Aaron's sense of humor!!! Pretending he's asleep!!
Aaron LOVES the little kids rides!! Especially riding Thomas the Train in the Thomas the Train Land!!! He has sooooo much fun!!!
Who can say "No" to that face?!
Ash sitting on the train bench just chillin'!! She was so good!
Just seeing what there is to see...
Aaron "trying" to feed the giraffe!
Playing in the kiddie play area!! So fun!! You can't really tell - but Aaron is wearing his Batman Cape. He has to wear his "Batman Cake" all the time now!!!
As you were reading earlier...really good days can often lead to insanity later. For the past 10 days I have had company in my home for all of those days - (1 day excluded.) I LOVE company! The kids LOVE company! But OH MAN...yesterday...there was NO company. It was just me and a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old!!!!
When Paul called right before coming home I told him, "I quit." He asked what I was quitting and I told him "Everything!" He came home quickly and saved the day. So I guess I'll have to save my resignation letter for another day! Maybe after Disneyland! lol!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! When do we get to come? I would just have to drag Justin away from his "project" that seems to never end. Anyway, enjoy your little one's, they are adorable and getting big! Talk to you soon!
You name the day and I'm there!!! We would have so much fun!! Aaron would LOVE to have a friend to play with there! Seriously! Let's go!
Cool! A friend of mine from up here in Idaho just visited the same park not a month ago and blogged about it. It was almost like deja vu for me. Only different children in the pictures.
Hurray for our own personal Knights in shining armour who save our days! (I still agree and hope for the Disneyland trip.)
I'm glad you found my blog because I totally lost that little paper you wrote yours on. Oops.
I'm dying to go to Marine World too...or whatever it's called. It looks like you guys had a blast!
(Hey, is that KRISTA Drinkwater commenting above?! Wow, you blog too? I can't wait to check it out.)
Post a Comment