Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday Fun!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
BROOKLYNN!!!!!

aka: Allyssa Gearhear!!

I had soooooo much fun at your celebrity party!! Thanks for making me the director! The movie turned out GREAT!!!! We should do that every year!

I'm sad that I could not be in Pismo with you today! I wish I were there...well not camping!....but definitely at the beach!! But have fun!!

Thanks for letting me make your cake!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a great director. What movie are you going to shoot next?
Thank you for coming to my party and making the cake.


Brooklynn

Lisa said...

Awesome cake! How did you do the lettering? What size of tip, or what the tip number?

Cristy said...

I did the lettering with my hand....and I didn't have MY tips with me...so I'm not real sure and the tip # for the lettering. Just a small round one. But I used a 16 for the stars and border. 16 is a staple in cake decorating! You can do everthing with a 16!

Kirsten said...

Very cute!! You are so creative and I love the cake colors together. I bet she loved it too!