So here is my first real attempt at decorating with a theme.
The "camping counter." Notice the coffee pot with the plant! The only thing a coffee pot is good for!
I made this!
On Saturday it was raining?! We were supposed to go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom but it would not have been very fun with the kids in that kind of weather! Also the 4th Saturday of the month is our date night. Nicole, our babysitter leaves that day just for us! So we had her come over and the four adults drove into the city (San Francisco). We had so much fun going to Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf, and to Bubba Gumps for dinner!! We walked around all the shops, saw a magic show and best of all just enjoyed each other's company!
The Michaelson's and the Garrett's!
Me and my man! (and Alcatraz...)
Ashlyn lovin' her Gumma!!
Ash getting the haircut she was in DESPERATE need of!!
Thanks for coming Gumma and Papa! We had so much fun! Come again soon!!!
6 comments:
So nice now that you have room for everyone, and I am so glad that you love your new house! I still need to come see it! What a fun weekend! Too bad it rained, but it was so nice that you were able to make other plans! I will call you tomorrow! Take care!
Love Always,
Kris
Great job decorating the bathroom, I'm very impressed. Sounds like you had a great time with your parents and in Frisco. Keep up those date nights! (And your house looks very cute, when do we get to see more pics?)
How fun! The bathroom is so cute. It looks awesome. Good job!
How close are you to San Francisco? Did you get the scrapbook from your mom?
I live about an hour from San Francisco. And YES I did get the scrapbook from my mom!
Very cute bathroom Cristy! Your mom and dad look great. --Misty
Dad and I had a wonderful week-end. We only wished it could have lasted longer.
Now Dad is counting the days until Pismo and then Halloween at Disneyland. And then it will be Christmas again.
I am so glad I have such a wonderful family to do things with.
Love,
Mom & Dad
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment