At least it waited until December to snow! It's beautiful! For now at least, but I'm sure that you won't feel that way when it's piled up a few feet around you. Enjoy it while you can, because you won't live in it forever! Miss you guys!
snow is amazing!!! and thanks for the gifts they r amazing!!!! it snowed last night but it didnt stick:( oh well.. we'll have plenty of snow soon!!! <9 Kay
6 comments:
I love Snow....just not when we have to shovel our walks!!! It is beautiful!! We are still waiting for snow...I bet it won't be much longer...
It really is beautiful!!! And how nice that you just have a day to chill out-literally! Lol! Hope you guys had a a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
At least it waited until December to snow! It's beautiful! For now at least, but I'm sure that you won't feel that way when it's piled up a few feet around you. Enjoy it while you can, because you won't live in it forever! Miss you guys!
Beautiful! It is only just starting to feel like winter here, still a bit on the warm side.
snow is amazing!!! and thanks for the gifts they r amazing!!!! it snowed last night but it didnt stick:( oh well.. we'll have plenty of snow soon!!!
<9 Kay
I can't wait to see your pics that you took on your trip to Pennsyvania.
Today was foggy and cold. It finally is starting to feel like it could be the beginnig of winter here in sunny california.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment