Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Is this Funny?

Here is the backyard right outside my front door.

Here is the sign on the fence!



I thought this was the funniest thing ever! I went to a FHE planning group - NO ONE thought it was funny! NOT EVEN A SMILE!!!!
Help me! Do you think it's funny?
Or know why I think it's funny?


Am I going to fit in here?

6 comments:

Kelsey Marie said...

Well, I dont know why this is funny, but don't feel bad about it cuz I dont get most jokes until a long time later. :/ If it were to be explained to me, I'm sure I would be laughing with you cuz you are so hilarious!!! Don't worry about fitting in there. Just be yourself and they will fall in love with you like we all did...I miss you hecka much tho!!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

I don't get it, but does that surprise you??? Is is because the fence is so tiny? I dunno? Why don't you let us know!!!

Anonymous said...

hm... interesting thought................ this will take some time... i am very slow to get most things too so um..... yeah... it doesnt matter what u think cuz opinion shouldnt matter when it comes to friends... just be yourself and dont be afraid to do what u feel is right!!!!
<9 Kay

Julie C. said...

Probably 'cause it's a no-brainer when you have a chain-link fence and you can already see the dog. That would make me laugh, too!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ok...now I get it! Lol!

Cynthia Christopherson said...

haha...yeah i'm with ya on that one! Silly people. You'll fit in eventually. And if you don't, it's because you're the normal one. :)