Yesterday a friend, Alli, from the ward and I went to the
Children's Museum in Indy!!! WOW!!! I had heard about how great it was...but WOW!!! It was so cool!!! This will definitely be my home away from home during these FRIGID winter months!!! We didn't even see a fourth of what there is to see and do - but we had such a great time! I (we) can't wait to go back!!
Alli has a little man and a pretty little girl just like me!

My kiddos were a little nervous in the Dinosaur exhibit!

Little Man is keeping an eye on the things that are making him nervous and She is as "cheesy" as ever!
"Yes Mom, I AM enjoying myself - REALLY!"
That's more like it!!! Bring on the TRAINS!!
Even Sweet Pea wanted to show me what she found!!
Trains, trains, and more trains!
"Cheese"
Trying to get everyone to look at the camera....only the little one listens!!!
Big Man with super big muscles having fun!
They have a life size Bat-Mobile! (E.J. YOU WOULD LOVE IT!!!!) - next time I will take a pic! lol!
Mama and her pretty baby!
Sweet Pea loving the baby toys! SAFE from every 4th grader that lives anywhere NEAR was there!
My little man is growing and learning!!!
There was water, and sand, and kitchens, and puzzles, and lion, tigers, and bears...Oh my!
And more trains!!! The kiddos has such a great time!!!
There were many more things the kiddos did that I didn't get pictures of and even more that we didn't get to do this time - but I'm sure we will spend many many days there in the near future!!!
P.S. It supposed to snow tomorrow! SNOW!!! We shall see what that's like!
4 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Your kiddos are so cute and getting so big! So is the children's museum for big kids like us too, cause I probably would have had just as much if not more fun than the kids.
Thank you for taking your g-ma to the museum with you yesterday. I had so much fun. I would like to go again next time with you and see the rest of all the fun stuff.
Love you guys.
G-ma Garrett
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Ok, this place looks like so much fun!!! Holy Moly! And a life size Batmobile, Elliott would definitely be in Heaven, and I think Mommy would too! Lol! You'll have to take a picture next time-I would LOVE to see it! We saw one at Toys-R-Us the other day, and I think that is one of the things we are going to get him for Christmas!!! This museum looks awesome, and how fun that it's so close!!!
It looks like you all had a blast! We loved seeing all the cute pictures of Ashlyn and Aaron. :)
Post a Comment