Grandma and Papa Michaelson came to visit for Halloween! What a treat!!! My Little Man absolutely LOVES his Papa!!!! Grandma and I were going to go shopping and out to lunch and we asked the little man if he would like to go. He said, "Is Papa going too?" When I said no, he said he wanted to stay with Papa!!! Two peas in a pod. They went on walks, took naps together, and were connected at the hip the entire time!! It was HEAVEN!!
Buzz Lightyear!!!
This cute little Kitten was supposed to be Jessie from Toy Story but on the day the costume was supposed to arrive I received an email that they DID NOT have the costume in stock anymore!!! I WAS SO TICKED OFF!!!! But - thank goodness for Old Navy!!
No smiles!!! Just waving at the Trick-or-Treaters!
We loved going trick-or-treating with Grandma!
The Pretty Kitten had to hold Grandma's hand - the whole time - and she is able to take her own candy and put it in her candy basket, that hangs on her arm, all by herself while still holding Grandma's hand! Don't touch her candy!!! I learned the hard way!!
I know this picture is blurry but I wanted to show how many families were out on Halloween!!! It was CRAZY and SO MUCH FUN!!!! We had HUNDREDS of kids come to the door!! Thankfully Papa stayed home and handed out candy! Also - here - everyone sits on the porch and hands out the candy - I think our house was the ONLY one where kids had to ring the door bell...until Grandma and I came home and then sat on the porch!
The week before Halloween we had the Ward Trunk or Treat at a member's home!! It was 40 degrees outside!! Can you say FRIGID? Until Buzz started walking around for candy he had his BIG WARM COAT on over his costume and his wings over his coat! I should have taken a picture and labeled it "How we do Halloween in Indy!"
This bonfire did not get big enough to warm the FRIGID night - once the sun went down!

The neighbor girls took Buzz around! I didn't have to worry about a thing! The Pretty Kitten was home sick with dad!
This Hallow-month we also took to the kids to the Zoo Boo! We had not gotten their costumes yet so the Little Man wore his from last year and she borrowed our neighbors costume!!
9 comments:
How fun!!! Ryan and Aaron were twins for Halloween! Ryan just said, "Hey that's me!" I said "No that's Aaron!" Ryan said "Him look like me on Hawoween!" Too cute! It looks like you guys are doint well in Indy and getting settled. How fun that Paul's parents came for the fun.
Yeah! How fun! I am glad you finally posted some pics of the kids! They both looked so adorable in their costumes! I love it! That's awesome that Paul's family came out for Halloween too! Glad you guys had a Happy "frigid" Halloween! Lol! hope you are doing well! Take care!
Love Always,
Kris
i think that sitting on the porch is and eastern thing.... they do it out here also... but personally i think that it totally ruins the fun cuz then all we have to do is walk up to them and they give us candy.. and then... some ppl dont even sit on the porch! they just place a bowl of candy on the porch and have us walk up to it... so depressing
<9Kay
Looks like you all had a lot of Halloween fun! We enjoyed looking at the pictures. Rachel was a little confused about the last picture of Grandma and Ashlyn. Rachel claims Grandma is holding her! :)
SUPER CUTE!! great costumes! Your neighborhood looks like it is a nice place to live.
Love the buzz costume and the Peter Pan and the lion. Good to hear from you again!
Wow! I was pleasantly surprised to see your blog. I hope I can come and visit sometime. I miss you guys!
Love,
Kelli
I'm ready for you to come visit....NOW!!
Fun, Fun, Halloween. It was so fun to see the kiddos dressed up.
Did you ever make the Halloween Scones? Oh and the honey butter is divine. The recipe I sent was from the Lion House Cook book. That could be a fun Monday night activity before Thanksgiving. It is very simple. Trust me.
Love you Miss you,
Mom & Dad
xoxoxoxoxxo
Post a Comment